Commercial Estimate Process
Here at Jersey Floor, we want to make the estimate process as easy as possible, especially for our commercial customers. That is why our estimates are always 100% free and as easy as possible. Here is a closer look at our estimate process.
1. Contact Us for an EstimateOnce you have decided on new flooring, contact us by filling out this simple form on our website. Or you can call us at 732-201-8999. We will schedule an appointment to see your commercial space in person as soon as possible.
2. Professional AssessmentOnce our flooring experts arrive at your building, they will assess your current flooring. By taking measurements, noting conditions, and special considerations – our professionals will gather all the information they need to make specific recommendations for your unique floor.
3. Help You Choose Your New FloorsOnce we have assessed your floors, it is time to choose new ones. Our flooring pros will go over specifics with you to help narrow down your best options. Some things to consider are:
- Overall Look – Are you looking for a neutral color palette? More funky and modern? Texture? Smooth Finish? All these ideas will help us give you the best individualized options.
- Maintenance Expectations – Will a professional cleaning service be taking care of your floors? How often will you be able to clean them? Once we know your reasonable expectations about floor maintenance, we can narrow down your choices for flooring and finishes.
- Durability – Do you get a lot of foot traffic in your building? Should we consider more durable options in certain areas? How long do you want your floors to last? All these questions are things to consider when choosing the perfect flooring.